Tuesday 29 December 2009

10th Ray of Divinity the overlighting Ray of 2010

Hiya Everyone,

As many of you know I have been working with the Ray energy for many years and have this year launched 'Healing With Rays'. 2010 is going to be Overlighted by the tenth ray of Divinity, I hope that you will join me in anchoring and activating the positive qualities of this beautiful Pearlescent Ray.

2010 ushers in the perfect balance of power, Love and wisdom through the pearlescent flame of Divinity and allows us to experience this balance within ourselves as well as removing all bands of forgetfulness as we truly cross the threshold into the Abyss, this ray is focused on synergy through Divine Equality, allowing us to find the grace and harmony in our own lives, whilst honouring and recognising the Divine Equality of all Life. If we recognize and understand this, we step out of the "lesser than, better than consciousness" into a deeper level of self-acceptance, of unconditional Self Love, Self Worth and Self Nurturing. In this moment, we truly start to master our experiences, and draw upon the Love Power and Wisdom of the Universe as Co-Creators in our ascension process through ‘Service in Love’. Primarily we are focused on greater abundance in all aspects of our lives as we have already planted the seeds of thought to bring this to fruition in a way that is fulfilling and joyful ~ we have the opportunity to network on a greater level with one another and to share our teachings collectively uplifting, inspiring and empowering humanity working towards One Unity Consciousness.

I invite you to invoke and work with me as a collective consciousness for the first twelve days in January, to bring into your conscious reality the seeds of manifestation and magnetisation to be experienced through these next twelve months. Also consider using the lunar eclipse on the 31st December to set your intentions for the New Year, and bring a focus to the movement of these intentions from January 15th through the Solar eclipse at this time.

The 10th Ray is Pearlescent I colour and is the Ray of Divinity – Synergy through Divine Equality - over lighted by Chohan Master Allah Gobi

Its Qualities: - Balance & Equilibrium, Justice, Love, Power, Infinite Wisdom, Detachment, Attainment, Responsibility, Mastery and Transcendence.

The 10th Ray of Divinity is a combination of Ray 1 Will & Power, Ray 2 Love & Wisdom and Ray 3 Divine Intelligence – The three fold flame within the heart of humanity Love, Power & Wisdom – combined with a Higher Quotient of Source Light the 10th Ray is where the experience of your perfect balance & equilibrium, lifting the veils of illusion, experiencing Now. The 10th Ray of Divinity unlocks the Akashic Records, allowing knowledge of Humanities Highest


Invoking the 10th Ray of Divinity working towards One Unity Consciousness embracing the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God through Power, Love & Wisdom and anchoring the energy of the Rays deep into the Earth Mother through your physical vehicle creating Heaven on Earth in Service to Humanity. So as follows once per day invoke....

I call forth to Chohan Allah Gobi to anchor and activate the 10th Ray of Divinity in my Crown and throat chakras, and as it flows through my three mind, four body & chakra systems, I ask that all positive qualities associated within this ray is anchored and activated within every cell and molecule of my being in perfect balance for – me – in alignment with the Christ, Buddha & One unity Consciousness. So I may lift all remaining veils of illusion. So I may reveal all past, present and probable future realities of my Higher Light. I Am balance and equilibrium, I Am justice and Love, I Am infinite wisdom and detachment, I Am All That I Am.



Affirmation:

I am the Divine embodiment of the sacred flame of Divinity.

I Am Power, Love and Wisdom, in balance and equilibrium.

I Am infinite wisdom and detachment as I experience the Higher Mind of Mother/Father God, through the integration of the I Am Presence, my Higher Light.

I now request that all bands of forgetfulness be lifted, so I may experience the Immortal aspect to my nature. (Repeat three times).

Love light & blessings Jillx

I hope you enjoyed working with Ray 10, working towards one unity consciousness anchoring Heaven on Earth - Pure CommUNITY. Ray Meditations and Journey Through The Rays will be launched later this year....watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment